Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Christmas Carol Post

Hey, remember when I said I had another one and a half Carol entries done, and then posted nothing else all season? Well, the fact of the matter is I wasn't happy with the 'finished' one, and couldn't stop tweaking it. Eventually, I realized a total change of format was called for. So from now on, all Bah Humblog entries will be in the format of a straight-up plot recap. I realized that while the real interest here is still the way the characters are portrayed, the best way to show that is to go through the already-familiar story and note how it's doing along the way. So - Let's see how well that worked. To read it, click the picture of Kelsey Grammer being humiliated by actors more charming and talented than he. It seemed appropriate.




No comments:

Post a Comment