Sunday, June 7, 2009

New post at Under The Hood



As probably all of you are aware, unless you're a big Robin McKinley fan who stumbled over this blog by accident, you know that I spend my summer working as an actor at the New York Renaissance Faire. Well, after my first year, a bunch of us went to see our friends at another Faire, the Cloisters Medieval Festival. While walking to Manhattan's Fort Tryon Park, my friend Beth spotted a book lying on a street vendor's table. One dollar later, we were all enjoying readings of it throughout the day. When I returned home that night, I realized it had been left in my bag, and I determined to review it for this blog. 19 months later it's finally here. Get ready for the most underwhelming, can't-possibly-live-up-to-expectations entry ever! Click the pic of the handsome man to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment